So I'm back for day two on my blog. This stamp was bought for me by my FMIL. I thought I would try some blending with my markers, and I love how the orange flowers have turned out.
- The patterned paper is from the same pack as yesterdays, the 'Black & White' 6x6 pad from Paper Cellar Ltd.
- The butterfly stamp is from Inkadinkadoo and is called 'Butterfly Flourish'.
- 'You're Special' is from the 'Worth Repeating' stamp set by Stampology.
- The images were coloured using Papermania pastel brush markers.
- The faux stitching is done using a Green Sakura gelly roll pen from the Gold Shadow set.