Monday 8 March 2010

A week of challenges

Hello.
Firstly I want to thank anyone who has viewed my blog this first week, and especially thanks to Vicki and Cheryl for leaving me a comment.


This week I will be joining in with each of the daily challenges on SCS. I have read them all for so long and done a few of them, but never actually shared my designs so I will finally be doing that. They might not all get done on the actual day, but I will share them all here when they are done.



Todays challenge is the technique one and this week it is to make something with a vintage theme. Here is my card:

- The patterned paper is from Scrap Within Reach and is called Raspberry Lace.
- The flower is from Prima
- The stamp is from Studio G Clear Stamps.
- The ribbon was in a box of old ribbons that my mum gave me, so I have no idea where it originally came from.
(After looking online for links to show you the products I've used I can't find any of them. Sorry.)


These are the stamp sets that I mentioned yesterday. Each one comes with a mini ink pad in black. Mine are looking a bit worse for wear, but you can see how cute they are.

1 comment:

Teresa Kline said...

these are the cutest mini stamps, your flower card is lovely....have a wonderful day!

enjoy *~*

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...