Hello, and welcome to my blog. I have been putting off starting a blog for way too long. Recently I have joined a ten years self-improvement challenge (TYSIC for short) and part of my challenge was to become more confident. I am taking the first step towards confidence by finally getting this started. The challenge doesn't officially start untill Thursday, but I thought Monday would be a better day to start my blog, so I'm starting a few days early.
So without further ado here is the first card I am going to share with you:
- The card is cut to 4 1/4" square .
- The background paper is from the 'Black & White' 6x6 pad from Peper Cellar Ltd.
- The four squares of text are from my copy of Emma by Jane Austen which has gotten a little tatty even though it has never been read. I think I will have to buy another copy so that I can actually read it.
- The gem stones are from Papermania.
- The heart is from Craft for Occasions.
- The ribbon was bought at Dunelm Mill and is from a company called Boutique.