Today I have both Tuesdays and Wednesdays SCS challenges to share with you.
The first is the colour challenge. The colours for this week were Bashful Blue, Certainly Celery and Pink Passion. I don't own any SU! products (yet) so I have tried to choose colours that were close to them.
- 'FUN FUN FUN' is from the Owl set in the Honey and Hugs range by Papermania which is available here.
- The skull border is from the Rock Star set by Inkadinkado which is available here.
Next is the sketch challenge.
- The two ladies are from Asian Characters set by Inkadinkado which is available here.
- 'Smile' is from an alphabet set by Studio G Clear Stamps.
- The background paper came from a pack I bought from the Japanese shop at Epcot.