I've been at work most of the weekend so I've just got a couple of quick projects to share with you. The first is this gift set of a 2,4,6,8 box and a 3" square card. When I have put something in the box I will be stapling it closed at the top.
- The cupcake stamp is from a set which I can't seem to find online and I have only seen it in The Range. The company do a few different sets, each of which has four stamps and a mini ink pad.
- The Happy Birthday stamp is from Worth Repeating by Stampology and is availabe here (about halfway down the page).
- The image is coloured using Papermania Pastel Brush Markers which are available here.
The second thing I have to share is this bookmark. I think I might have made too many bookmarks for myself so I'm gonna have to start getting rid of some.
- The stamp is from Inkadinkado's In The Groove set which is available here.
- The paper is from the Rockstar mat stack which is viewable here.
- The eyelet came with the Provo Craft Silent Setter which is available here.
- The thread is just cross stitching thread, in three different colours.