Sunday 14 March 2010

Happy Mother's Day! IC223

Hello.
By the time this gets posted it will be Monday and no longer Mother's day, but I am sharing with you one of the two Mother's day cards I have made. This is the card I made for my FMIL. I will be sharing the one for my Mum tomorrow. This card also fits the SCS inspiration challenge, which this week was Warm Biscuit. I used one of the ones that was given as a sample, and took the idea of having a flower on a stripy background.



- The flower was cut using the smallest oval and circle from the Xcut shape cutting set, which is available here.
- 'Mum' was stamped using Habico clear stamps alphabets sets upper and lower case 2. They are viewable about halfway down the page here.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...