Sunday 18 April 2010

Russian Dolls

Hello.
I bought a couple of craft magazines yesterday and free with this months Papercraft Essentials is a pack of Russian Doll themed papers. My auntie collects Russian Dolls so straight away I though they would be perfect for a card for her. Inside is going to be decorated later saying Happy Birthday, but it's not her birthday until June so I'm a little early getting this ready. In the pack there was a page with an image printed four times, perfect for layering, so that's what I did.
Here is a side shot to show the layering.


- The background paper is from the Persimmon paper pack by Papermania.

9 comments:

jimlynn said...

Fantastic! So pretty.

Becky said...

They are beautiful..

Tammy said...

Such vivid coloring. Very pretty.

Lone Pine Designs said...

I love Russian dolls and your card with the layering is gorgeous!

Unknown said...

Great job on the layering! Love the dolls! I bet your aunt is going to love this card.

Unknown said...

I have seen a lot of images, stamps, etc with the Russin Dolls...they are so cute. My grandmother has a few in her collection as well.

dawnmercedes said...

This is beyond awesome!! Impressive!

Gardner's Basket said...

I LOVE THIS CARD!! You did a wonderful job!!

dawnmercedes said...

This caught my eye again...and yes...still very impressive!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...