Sunday 11 April 2010

Cross stitch monkey

Hello.
This monkey has been waiting for a frame for quite a while now. I promised him to my fiance when I finished stitching him, and now I can finally give him to him.
I'm not usually one for putting things on the inside of my cards but I couldn't resist stamping this guy in the bottom corner.
Also, I just wanted to let you know the blog candy I mentioned before I went away is being postponed. I'm going to save it until it is my turn to host my blog groups challenge.

5 comments:

jimlynn said...

Your little monkey is adorable! Great job.

Becky said...

This is so cute, and love how you stamped in the inside.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Cute monkey!

stampingmommy said...

LOVE IT!!! This is just adorable! I love Monkies :0)

Lynn McAuley said...

Love your sweet cross-stitched monkey! Now that took some time!! How adorable!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...