Monday 26 April 2010

Samples day two

Hello.
My last post has posted under the time I wrote the draft rather than when I posted it, so it is counting as yesterdays so I have another two samples which can count as today's.

Here is the first one. The CD and the sheet music were found using google images. I distressed the music paper using gold, silver and bronze ink pads. Both stamps are by Inkadinkado. 'You Rock' is from the 'Rock Star' set and the image is from the 'In The Groove' set.

The second card is a pocket card. The heart stamp is by Sarah Beise. The paper is from the Wedding 6x6 pad by Paper Cellar. I played with the sketch a little bit for this one by turning the rectangle piece on it's side.

Here it is out of the pocket.

3 comments:

Becky said...

I am loving the rocker star, very cool. and the second one is lovely, I like how you made an envolope to match.

Lynn McAuley said...

Thanks, Mary-Kate, for these great samples! That CD card is really rockin'!!!

Patty Gorka said...

Love your CD card, at first I thought the CD was a real one, great job! I really like your pocket card, it's so neat how it opens up, nicely done!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...