Thursday 10 January 2013

More birthday cards

Hello.
These are two more cards my Mum received for her birthday. These were made by me for my Grandma and Uncle to send.

This first one uses an image which was from the Disguised as a Grown Up Blog. I paper pieced her dress using the same paper I backed her on. It is from the Oxford pad by Basic Grey. The sentiment was created using the Script Alphabet by Hobbycraft. 


The second card uses Brad and Janet from the Rocky Horror set from Octopode Factory. I created the sentiment using an Elzybells alphabet. For anyone that doesn't know, 'Dammit Janet' is a song from Rocky Horror.


6 comments:

Tammy said...

Gotta love Fanny! Terrific cards and fun fun sentiments!

Unknown said...

Both cards are great! The Rocky Horror themed one is really cute and funny!

Lynn McAuley said...

You have such a fabulous range of characters in your collection, Mary-Kate!! These cards are sensational!!

Becky said...

Wonderful cards, Love the first one, great paper piecing.

MiamiKel said...

Too cute, MaryKate! 0x0x

nwilliams6 said...

You used some of my fav images - I am an Octopode freak and a huge Fanny fan. Your sentiment on the Rocky Horror card brought back some old memories (I was around when the movie first came out and went to some really fun showings of it with all the dressing up and throwing of things- TFS!!!). Great cards! Hugz!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...