Tuesday 1 January 2013

CYDI? Challenge #26 - Sparkle, Sparkle

Hello.
Happy new year to all my blogging friends! I hope you all had a good start to 2013.

Today's card is for the Can You Digi It challenge. Challenge 26 is to use some sparkle. I created my card using Bingo Dress Form & Wings by LilyPink designs. I used Star Dust Stickles to make the wings sparkly. There are also a few of the craft goodies I got for Christmas used on this card. The ribbon is from a pack designed by Amy Tan for American Crafts, and was tied using my Papermania Bow Maker. The background paper is from the All Seasons pad from the Recollections line by Michaels, and the circle is from the Blossom pad by K and Company. 


 Here's a coupld of closer pictures to show the sparkle on the wings.

9 comments:

Karen said...

Happy New Year Mary Kate. Love your card with the sparkly wings.

I have moved my blog and you can now find me at

www.simplysaidwithkaren.com

Winnie said...

How fun! I love the wings on the dressform with the bingo design. I adore stickles! Hope you have a Very Happy, Healthy and Creative 2013!

Becky said...

Happy New Year Kate!! Love this creative card.

ddazzled71 said...

Happy New Year Mary Kate. I so love the wonderfully fun dotty background you have used to showcase the Bingo Dress Form on your card today. It works so fabulously together. Looking forward to following your work throughout 2013 and hoping that the year ahead is everything you wished for! xx

Kathy Bradley said...

Emkay,
Your card is totally awesome. I love your card! And, the wings look so pretty with the sparkle!

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Don't the dots add a livlieness to your card Mary Kate!
Love the wings.

Dragana Skoro said...

This is so lovely! It is very whimsical and everything goes together so well.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this card, Mary-Kate!! Awesome design!!

Unknown said...

Super CUTE! Love this digi:) Happy New Year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...