Wednesday 9 January 2013

Happy Birthday Mum!

Hello.
Today is my Mum's birthday! As well as making a card for her I have made her a calender. This guy is Romeo by Kenny K. Anyone who has ever had to make my mum a coffee will have most likely heard her saying the phrase I have added. The writing was done using Hobbycraft's Typography Alphabet, and the paper is from the Oxford pad by Basic Grey. 


I used another Kenny K image (Total Disaster) for her card. I have been planning this card for her since I first got that digi. I used an Elzybells alphabet for most of the sentiment, and a FunkyHand stamp for the rest. The spotty paper is from the All Seasons pad in the Recollections range from Michael's.

5 comments:

Lynn McAuley said...

I know she will get a kick out of this calendar, Mary-Kate!! Too funny!!

I love that great card, too!

Tammy said...

Who wouldn't love the calendar, hoot-hoot, huba, huba! Love your card for you mother, hope she enjoys it as well and happy birthday to her!

ddazzled71 said...

Two fabulously fun projects Mary-Kate that I am sure your mum is just going to love. I especially love your calendar too! xx

Winnie said...

Awesome Mary-Kate! She will be tickled on both counts. What GREAT images they are! Happy Birthday to you mom!

nwilliams6 said...

Oh boy that man image is hunky! I know your Mom loved these. How great for your Mom to get two such wonderful cards from you. Hugz!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...