Monday 31 May 2010

ERPOM! Challenge number 6

Hello.
The sixth ERPOM challenge is being hosted by Debbie. She has set the fun challenge of using a movie as inspiration. The full details of the challenge can be found here.

My card is based on Moulin Rouge. There is a picture at the bottom of the post which is what inspired me to use this picture of myself and James at our engagement party. The sentiment is a line from my favourite song in the film. For the heart I drew around a keyring and then cut it out by hand.
- The film strip is from a 12x12 acetate sheet by Hot of the Press
- The sentiment is stamped using an alphabet set by Stuido G. There is no apostrophe in the set, which is why there isn't one in you're.

7 comments:

Gardner's Basket said...

You and James are so cute! This is a gorgeous layout! Wonderful interpretation of the challenge.

Lone Pine Designs said...

Well done...now I can't stop humming that song! :)

Tammy said...

Loved the movie and the card. You make a cute couple.

Lynn McAuley said...

Awesome card, Mary-Kate!! I love what you have created with these fabulous photos and song lyrics from Moulin Rouge!

Unknown said...

My oldest daughter LOVES this movie and watches it at least once a week...Your layout is simple & very beautiful...awesome. :)

jimlynn said...

OMG! This is just way too cute! LOVE IT!

dawnmercedes said...

and here my first guess was "It's a Wonderful Life!"

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...