Tuesday 18 May 2010

Christmas in May

Hello.
This months at least ten Christmas cards are all made using stamps from Elzybells, I think I'm developing a bit of an obsession. They are all pretty simple because I wanted to let the images speak for themselves. - The image is 'Mother and Child'
- The sentiment is 'Blessings at Christmas'

These have a sentiment on the inside which says 'Silent Night, Holy Night'.
- The image is 'Rejoicing Angels'
- The inside is stamped with the sentiment 'Silent Night'

I bought these stamps especially to make a card for my parents because my Mum used to read The Night Before Christmas to me and my brother when we were little. They got a special card with these stamps last year, so this will not be going to them, but I couldn't resist playing with these stamps some more. I'm not sure how well it shows up on the picture, but the fluffy parts on the hat are covered in glitter.
- The image is 'Sleeping Mouse'
- The sentiment is 'Night Before Christmas'

8 comments:

Tammy said...

All three cards are great. Love your coloring.

Lone Pine Designs said...

These are gorgeous...I just received my Elzybells gift voucher in the mail and can't wait to get some of these gorgeous stamps...thanks!

jimlynn said...

All are great. I'm in love with the little mouse in the hat image. So cute.

Becky said...

These are so sweet, love the mouse :)

Unknown said...

Very cute Xmas cards Mary Kate!

Gardner's Basket said...

Wonderful Christmas cards! That mouse is too cute.

Stop by my blog, I have a surprise for you.

Lynn McAuley said...

Love these fabulous holiday cards, Mary-Kate! Each one is a treasure!!

CarlaKH said...

oh these are cute. I do not own one elzybell I am in shock! Love that mousey!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...