Monday 12 July 2010

Magic the Gathering

Hello.
Thursday is my brother's birthday and I need to get a couple of cards made for him. I was struggling with ideas until James mentioned Magic the Gathering, which him and my brother play together. I took a picture of the backs of a few cards and used that as the background on my card. They have a brown oval in the middle, and red dots in the corner so I used them as inspiration. Now I just need to make one for my parents to send.
On the inside I have stamped five circles which are the colours of decks in the game.
- The large alphabet is 'Bold Alpha' by Elzybells
- The small alphabet is by Studio G

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Very good idea. He's going to love the card.

Lynn McAuley said...

I know your bother will love this card based on his favorite game!! Clever you, Mary-Kate!!

Karen said...

Your card is very personal for your brother's birthday. He will love it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...