Friday, 9 July 2010

Belated birthday

Hello.
Here is the second card using those flowers. This time I layered two on top of each other using foam pads and stuck a button in the middle to add interest. On the inside there are two of the smaller flowers and I will be adding a Happy Birthday sentiment when I find the one I want to use.- The wood effect paper is from 'Just Chillin Girls' 6x6 pad by Making Memories
- The three other papers are from 'Wild Asparagus' 6x6 pad by My Mind's Eye
- The flowers are from 'Retro Flowers Heads' by Papermania
- The sentiment is from 'Birthday Fun' by Inkadinkado

7 comments:

Rose said...

Very pretty! I really like the way you used the kraft CS for your card base. Have a wonderful weekend!

Becky said...

Very pretty, love all the different dp you used.

Tammy said...

I really like your colors. Nice card.

Lynn McAuley said...

Fun layout and pretty papers of this wonderful belated birthday card, Mary-Kate!!

April said...

What an awesome card. I am so jealous of how you match up various dp's...I have such a hard time deciding....

Dawn Mercedes said...

ooh...wodnerful card!

Patty (LaLatty) said...

Love this layout and your popped up flowers are wonderful! Perfect belated birthday card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...