Wednesday 2 June 2010

Hanging with you

Hello.
Guess who's been naughty and been spending again! I've treated myself to some ProMarkers. They were half price at Hobbycraft so I bought five sets. I got Brights, Pastels, Winter, Summer and Skin Accents (they didn't have skin tones though, so I need to get them soon). You can see them in their five packs here. Then I couldn't resist the Hawthorne and Bramble range so I bought their stamps and paper too. The full range can be seen here, I bought the 'just a note to say' stamp set and the A5 paper pack. Here is what I've made with them.
I need to get some practice with colouring using the ProMarkers, and if you look in the middle of the grass there is a dint where I pushed the lid back onto the pen, but I like the overall look of the card.

6 comments:

Tammy said...

Love to hear about spending money especially for anything stamping. The card is precious.

Lone Pine Designs said...

What a cute image...you've made a delightful card!

dawnmercedes said...

oh wow...you are such a productive stamper! What is your secret?

=o) kel said...

soooo cute!! and the spending is justifiable when you make stuff as cute and as often as you do!!

lovies, =o) kel

jimlynn said...

Super card! Your coloring is great - so I think that whatever you spent on the markers was well worth it.

Lynn McAuley said...

Great job with those new markers on this delightful image!! What a sweet little hedgie!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...