Monday 11 August 2014

Long overdue update - including wedding pictures!

Hello.
It's been such a long time!

I thought I'd post an update for everyone that will have been waiting to see wedding pictures. So, here is a quick summary of the major events of the past nine months of my life since I last blogged.

James and I moved into our house in August of last year, but I never posted a picture of it. This is James unlocking the door for the first time.

This is us decorating our first Christmas tree. We had a lovely first Christmas in our house. We spent the morning just the two of us then went visiting family.

I spent a weekend in a Georgian mansion for my hen do. We had a night out and a night in, as well as stopping off at Conkers before we headed home.

Then of course came the wedding day. We couldn't have asked for anything better. It was perfect.





The day after the wedding my family took us out for a meal. During the meal a few people disappeared outside. When we went out they had covered James' car in Just Married balloons, and they thew confetti over us.


For our honeymoon we did a mini UK tour. We stopped off in Cardiff, Nottingham, Lincoln, Liverpool and Manchester. Taking in lots of things along the way including Cardiff castle, the Doctor Who experience, a roller derby match, Lincoln Cathedral, both of Liverpool's Cathedral's, the Cavern and a trip to see The Beards perform.



Finally, we have adopted this little beauty. She is Cleo and is now 12 weeks old.

As for crafting, all my papercrafting supplies are still at my Grandma's. At the moment I am doing knitting, nail art and photography. Our house currently has issues with damp so I don't want to move all my crafting supplies in and them end up getting ruined by the damp. Meaning there'll be no cards from me for a while longer yet.

5 comments:

Becky said...

Good to hear from you.. Congratulations, you two look happy. Wonderful photos, thanks for sharing.

Marcy said...

Great to hear from you Mary Kate! Thanks so much for sharing your pics and congrats on your wedding all all the great events! :)

Karen said...

Glad to hear from you Emkay. Your pictures of the wedding are beautiful. Already you are making memories in your new house and Cleo is a doll. Congratulations and I look forward to seeing your cards.

MiamiKel said...

Congratulations on your wedding - you are a most beautiful bride! Best wishes to both of you and thank you for sharing this journey in life with us ♥

MiamiKel said...

Oh, and Cleo is absolutely charming! Congratulations on adopting a beautiful little fur baby ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...