Thursday 9 May 2013

CYDI? Challenge # 35 - Birthday Flowers

Hello.
Although I did make two cards for the new CYDI? challenge and they were on the store blog in time, I am posting them late on my own blog. The new challenge is Birthday Flowers. 

My first card was made using Penelope by LilyPink Designs. She is backed on a paper from the Designstax pad by Papermania. I added some Dovecraft bunting and created a sentiment using a mix of chipboard letters and peel off stickers. When I had finished I realised that it didn't mention birthdays, which is why I made the second card.

For the second card I used Celebrate With Cake by A Creative Need. All I added was a sentiment. Both the image and sentiment are raised using foam pads.



16 comments:

Becky said...

What cute cards Mary-Kate. I just love that polka dotted elephant.. so cute :)

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Penelope is super cute Mary Kate! Reminds me of children's colouring books. Such Fun!

Zella said...

Mary-Kate - I love both cards! The elephant one is so cute and the cake one is fantastic. Great cards!!

Winnie said...

Great cards! The elephant on the first one is too precious, perfect for a fun person's birthday! Great way to do a sentimnet too!

MiamiKel said...

Oh so cute, MaryKate - both cards are adorable! x0x0

Tammy said...

Both cards are fantastic but I love, love Penelope, such fun colors too!

Karen said...

Cute cards Mary Kate. Love both of them, however you little elephant is oh so cute

Marcy said...

These are both super cute! I love the banners on both! :)

Lynn McAuley said...

Love the pennants on these two great designs, Mary-Kate!!

ddazzled71 said...

What fabulously fun birthday cards, I love Penelope and those polka dots too! xx

Craft Paper said...

Both cards are cute. I like the simple design of the second card.

Lilian said...

Really nice card. Hope you are well. Hugs
lilian

kel Acopan said...

love both your cards!! i especially love the cake and that sentiment is perfect!!

dawnmercedes said...

what a fun birthday card on the right!! Love that best!

MiamiKel said...

Oh Emkay, these are just cheerful and fun! What a lovely bunch of birthday cards - awesomeness!

Tania said...

Love the feeling of fun the elephant card suggests. Love the clean lines of the cake card. Great colours on both.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...