Wednesday 17 April 2013

Pictures of Ireland

Hello.
I have a few pictures from Ireland to share. As I said yesterday it was nice to do a mixture of new things, things we haven't done for years and things which have become traditions.

One of the things which I hadn't done before was visit Belfast Zoo. It is a very impressive zoo, with a great variety of animals and a few which I have never seen before. That was the day I took most pictures. Here are a few of my favourites.




I have been to Giant's Causeway before. It was really nice to go back there now that I'm older and can appreciate it more. It was a shame we went when it was so wet and windy, but it is still a beautiful place. There was also a great view from the top of the difficult path, which we chose to walk. The first picture is the rocks which form Giant's Causeway and the second is the view from the top of the difficult path.


The beach at Rossnowlagh is a must do for us. It is such a beautiful beach. Usually while I'm there I will spend most of my time in the sea, but this time I went exploring on the rocks.


I always like to go for a walk up my uncle's hill while we are there too. It's so peaceful up there, with the only sound being the sheep. 

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Glad you posted pictures, its the only way I will get to visit Ireland!

Lynn McAuley said...

Thanks for sharing your wonderful pictures of Ireland, Mary-Kate!

It looks so beautiful and peaceful there!!

Winnie said...

Just beautiful! I recall not knowing why the sheep had color on them when I went to visit when I was 21. Think the tour guide thought I was bonkers.

dawnmercedes said...

I didn't know there were so many wild animals in Ireland! haha...seriously. Looks like a fun zoo!

Tania said...

Great photos. I'd love to go to Ireland.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...