Friday 29 March 2013

CYDI? Challenge #32 - Pick a Season

Hello.
As well as being naughty and leaving my blog with no posts recently, I also didn't get a project posted in time for the latest CYDI? challenge. This post is the card I would have made for the challenge. The challenge is to make a card based on your choice of season. It's supposed to be spring here at the moment but the weather is stuck in winter, so I wanted to make a spring card to at least pretend it's starting to get warmer. This sweet image is Cultivating Cutie by KiniArt


4 comments:

Craft Paper said...

Cute! We have been stuck in winter as well. Finally the weather is starting to feel like Spring!

Tammy said...

I think the world is stuck in winter! Your card is adorable and the background paper is terrific! Love the spring green and yellow!

nwilliams6 said...

Super cute card - I have always loved that image and you totally did a wonderful job with it! Miss your fun creations. Hugz!

dawnmercedes said...

CUTE!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...