Wednesday 9 May 2012

Polymer Clay Creations

Hello.
I have a few polymer clay items to share. The first is this (slightly out of focus) Elephant key ring. Because it has so many parts which will easily break off I don't think it will ever get used, but it was fun to make.


I finished the first of these apple earrings a while back. The second one has been waiting to be varnished, which I finally got around to doing.


This one was also made quite a while ago, but I wasn't sure how to paint it. The clay is actually green, but it has ended up being a purple patchwork cat-like creature.

3 comments:

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

Very sweet Mary Kate. Your posts keep reminding me I should open the polymer clay box!

Lynn McAuley said...

Adorable creations with your clay, Mary-Kate. I used to dabble in clay many years ago!!

ddazzled71 said...

These are adorable Mary Kate, I particularly love the elephant!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...