Friday 10 February 2012

Gothic Angel

Hello.
I always love when people add lots of layers, pretty patterned papers and embellishments to their cards, but I tend to stick to pretty simple designs. Today I thought I would have a go at creating something with a bit more going on. I started by colouring Devilish Donna from Kenny K and then chose some monotone papers to go with her. All the patterned papers are from the Black & White 6x6 pad by Paper Cellar. For the finishing touch I used some black paper to create some flowers.


6 comments:

Tammy said...

Wow, super card. Love the black and white!

MiamiKel said...

Oh my, your coloring is stunning!! Her eyes are just enchanting! Wonderfully done, MK! x0x0

ddazzled71 said...

Mary Kate I am a bit like you, in regards to sticking with pretty simple designs. Your layers here are fabulous, I love the stripe/triptych running horizontally and and the overall effect of the black and white is stunning.

Lynn McAuley said...

I love the fabulous black and white patterned papers you have chosen to showcase this wonderful gothic angel!

Karen said...

The black and white patterned papers really look great with the gothic angel. Great colouring and I love her boots.

Becky said...

wow..This is awesome in black and white. Gorgeous card.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...