Saturday 7 April 2012

Poppies

Hello.
After the card I posted with the Delicious Doodles skull heart on it I went and purchased a few more of their stamps. This card uses one of them, and I have a couple of others coloured and waiting to be made into cards. I also used a Unity stamp for the first time. Their Regal Greetings set was sent to me a while back, but I've never actually used it. I have stamped a couple of them, but never ended up using them on a finished project. I found the paper when I was sorting through my 12x12 papers, looking for one with poppies on. I couldn't find any poppies, but I thought this one would be perfect. It's almost like material, and there are strands of thread running through it, so it was even more perfect as I can now enter this card in the Delicious Doodles current challenge, which is to use texture on your card.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Wonderful image and wonderful coloring.
You have a blessed Easter..:)

Kim Pope said...

Great card. I love the coloring.

http://blog.timetocreate.com.au/ said...

What a pretty card Mary Kate!

Lynn McAuley said...

I love this beautiful girl and her poppies!! She looks gorgeous on your embossed wine card!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...